In this video, Roxanna Hakimi, co-creator of the Fuse Ladder, demonstrates the effortless process of assembling your new purchase.
We designed the Fuse Ladder with simplicity and space-saving in mind. It conveniently arrives as ONE MAIN PIECE, with the top bar being the only part you need to assemble, making setup a breeze! Fuse Ladder owners have showcased its versatility by effectively installing their ladders on a range of surfaces, including drywall, brick, concrete, wood, garages, and even inside an 18-wheeler!
- Width: 32 inches
- Height: Adjustable from 85 to 94 inches
- Depth: 3.5 inches, 18 inches with top bar attachment
- Weight: 141 lbs (64 kg)
- Color: Black with natural wood
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs (117 kg)
Wall attachment bolts not included.
The customer is responsible for selecting the appropriate mounting hardware and attaching the ladder to the wall. When choosing mounting hardware, it is important to consider the weight of the ladder, the height at which it will be mounted, and the type of wall surface. We recommend seeking the guidance of a professional.
As you can see in the video, the Fuse Ladder is shipped pre-assembled, with the exception of the top bar that needs to be mounted after delivery. Fuse Ladder owners have showcased its versatility by effectively installing their ladders on a range of surfaces, including drywall, brick, concrete, wood, garages, and even inside an 18-wheeler!
The Fuse Ladder requires a minimum ceiling height of 7 feet when set at its lowest adjustment. Ideally, the wall where you plan to mount the ladder should have studs to provide essential frame support for your safety and the stability of the installation.
Due to the variation of wall materials and different mounting requirements, attachment bolts or mounting hardware are not included with the Fuse Ladder. If the wall you've selected for installation lacks studs, it's advisable to seek the guidance of a professional who can recommend alternative methods tailored to your specific situation and ensure that the Fuse Ladder is securely and effectively mounted, even in unique circumstances.
- No wall attachment bolts included. Please consider the weight, height, and mounting surface when choosing the appropriate mounting hardware.
- The customer is solely responsible for attaching the ladder to the wall, selecting appropriate wall attachment hardware, and determining the number of attachments required.
- We recommend seeking the guidance of a professional.
The Fuse Ladder is commonly installed on various surfaces including concrete, wood, drywall, and brick.